Spotlighting Your Home's Features
With so many tools and information sources available, homebuyers are more sophisticated and demanding than ever. They want to know everything about your home, the neighborhood, and community.
We make it easy for buyers to learn everything there is about your home and neighborhood through Internet and in-person marketing. Share any key information about your home or neighborhood that you feel would be useful, including:
- A brief description of your home's best features
- Home details including parking, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Transportation schedules, nearby shopping, services, schools
- Fixtures or furnishings you plan to include in the sale of your home, including draperies, blinds, and appliances
- Warranty information on appliances that go with the house
- Records of maintenance costs, such as utilities (especially budgets), property taxes, insurance, and trash/recycling pick up
- Homeowners' (or condo) association bylaws, financial statements, maintenance fees, and special assessments
We can also provide a buyer market analysis, which provides community facts, information on average home prices, public and private school data, plus a summary of area conveniences like shopping centers, medical facilities, parks and museums.
Contact Us Today